Advanced Anti Spam filtering
- Mail header, raw body and text body analyzed for spam patterns
- DNSBL checks of the mail servers through which the mail was relayed
- URIBL checks of the URI, links in a mail
- Regular expression pattern checks for commonly occuring spam patterns
- Network checksums to find patterns which other people tagged as spam
- Good reputation for frequent communicators with whom your organization has had several email threads to and fro. Leads to zero false positives for those in your addressbook.
- Catches 99.98% spam
Accurate Anti Virus and Phishing protection
- Protects against Polymorphic or Self-Encrypting Viruses
- Stealth Viruses
- Viruses for windows, linux, unix
- Java applet viruses
- Macro viruses infecting MS Word doc files, excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Help files etc
- Internet worms
- Checks for viruses within compressed archive files like zip files
- Catches phishing attacks
- Updates AV signatures every 5 minutes
Install within 5 minutes
Whether you are deploying on an existing linux server or on a virtual machine. Or installing on a cloud based linux server on Amazon EC2 / Rackspace Cloud / Linode or other VPS providers, you can setup a fully functioning email filter within 5 minutes.
Advanced management web interface
Manage with ease from anywhere using a web browser. Maintaining anti virus, anti spam settings, mail domains, trusted relay hosts, whitelist and blacklists have never been easier.
Integrate any e-mail server
Integrate any e-mail server via SMTP. Works with any standard SMTP e-mail server like Postfix, Sendmail, qmail, Exim, Zimbra, Exchange, Lotus Notes etc.
Search your mail logs
Search all email transactions including SMTP connections, email delivery confirmation, spam / virus quarantine. Confidently answer user questions like "Did my mail get delivered to the recipient?", "I am expecting an important email from a client. Did it get rejected or something?" etc.